Data item Description

adeel

VIP Member
Hello there

Can someone please tell me which table/business view contains the data item description? e.g An8 is address number but where the address number is coming from?

Thanks

AD

Hi Adeel,

F9202 contains the Row Desciptions (DSCR) and Column Titles (CH1, CH2) by Languages.

F9203 contains the Desciptions (DSCA) and its Compressed Formad (DSCC) - also by Languages.

Regards,

Zoltán

Zoltán You are awesome.

Only concern is that AN8 returns 15 rows and are used as Address number, Customer number etc.

How do i know i am referring Address number which is product code 05A in our case, I dont see 05A in the said tables in SYR field. How to distinguish HR/PO.

Thanks

I got to know it is system code, in our case blank is HR and the others product have related system codes.

Thanks

The system code of blank is the default/main/standard description. The other rows are used to hold a description that is system specific - sometimes refered to as "jargon". The description of customer is probably associated with systems 03B and 42, possibly also 03. Systems 04 and 43 probably refer to supplier. System 15 might call it a tenant. If you look at MCU, you will see lots of rows and system-specific descriptions like Branch/Plant, Building, Job, etc.

Back