E9.1 Capture if Print Immediate Has Been Checked or Unchecked.

FrankCLT

Well Known Member
Hi All,

Is there a way to capture if the Print Immediate is checked or unchecked within the R43500 PO Print?

Thanks,
FrankCLT

F983051.VRVCC3 = 1 on the version side at least, but i suspect you're interested in if the user checks it at runtime? I'm striking out looking for that so far

Does the Job Execution Tables store it anywhere in F986114 114A etc?

114A stores select statements, RIs, POs used. Fingers crossed it may store a record for that

So, this would be populated at the time the particular UBE is running?

I've been looking for this elusive bit in my spare time but haven't yet found it in the 114/114a. I wonder if it only captures during higher level logging...

I replicated Dave's results. Doesn't seem to exist in the 114/114A. There are a few "future use" columns but none of them are populated for my test runs. In the past when the user made a big deal out of it I have looked into the logs that some printers hold, HP for example, to see if a job was sent. These were usually very large jobs that were easy to spot in the HP logs. Pretty hit-and-miss, though.

Was going to suggest an enhancement to expose the form housing print immediate to form extensions so that we can write our own log. Had a hunch and checked on it. Lookee here
1714145239554.png

It's not 100% great, because unless I'm mistaken we can't map Form Interconnect vars into fext orchs/lex's, YET. We'd have to do something like try to match up date/times to submitted jobs or something.

Unfortunately, we don't have Orchestrator....Looking at it for next upgrade.

Not sure if this helps, but to me it looks like in P98305, after it's called P986162, it uses B98220A Set Attribute BSFN to 'store or set' this

P98305 - // Set Print Immediate
00033 | SetAttribute(B98220A.SetAttribute)
| "Z7045" -> szOMWAction [OMWAC]
| FI idOMWParm [APPLID] -> idHandle [APPLID]
| FC Print Immediate [EV01] -> cChar [EV01]
| VA frm_idReturn [APPLID] <- idReturn [APPLID]
| "5" -> cDataType [EV01]

Someone with better C++ than me can maybe work out where that's then going or being used

Back