Batch Cancellation of Work Orders

VeggyPizza

As posted on another thread, Cancelling Line on Related Works Order, I need to cancel all of the work orders on our system.

What I have found is that R31410 can update the status code on a work order with minimal side effects.<font color="white">. </font>I created a new batch version, starting with "Print or Reprint Work Orders", in order to change the status code of Work Orders to 95.<font color="white">. </font> Most of the processing options were obvious; the only one I changed after debugging was to remove, on the Version tab, the option for "Shortage Report".<font color="white">. </font> R31410 updates the status (column WASRST) in table F4801.<font color="white">. </font> There are some other tables touched by R31410; those are F4102, F4108, and F4801T.<font color="white">. </font> There is no apparent purpose to these other updates, but as far as I can see the extra updates are benign.

In table F4801, even though column WASOCN is identified as "Units - Quantity Canceled/Scrapped", this column appears to be intended for scraps and can remain set to 0.

After that I now have a special version of R3190 with the processing option set to 95 instead of the default of 99.<font color="white">. </font> R3190 updates F41021 to clear LIQWBO.

FYI,
Robert Berkey
B7333 SP18.1 SQL Server 2000

Re: Batch Cancellation of Work Orders, Pink Boxes

The batch cancellation seemed to work ok, but I've still got some pink boxes in:
Daily Processing(G4110) Inventory Inquiries(G41112) Summary Availability(P41202) ZJDE0001
under the column "On WO".

Just to keep this from being too simple, the pink box disappears when I give a specific branch in Branch/Plant, at least this is true for three cases I have found.

This pink box comes from neither F4801 nor F41021.<font color="white">. </font> Any thoughts on the data source or how I can clear them?

Thanks,
Robert Berkey
B7333, SP18.1, SQL Server 2000

Back