A big log on Enterprise server after start sheduler

spnder

Hi all
I have a jde.log (actually jde_<pid>.log>, which is growing at an alarming rate.
This occurs on an aix 5.3 and in a OneWorld 7.3.3.3 sp23 environment after start sheduler server

The log has thousands of repetitions of the same two messages, of which one example is posted below:

459062 Mon Jan 26 16:57:59 2009 jdb_omp1.c493
JDB9900245 - Failed to find F98611 IBMXE in cache

459062 Mon Jan 26 16:57:59 2009 jdb_rq1.c1787
JDB3100011 - Failed to get location of table F986110 for environment PD7333

Whether somebody faced such problem and how it to solve?

You might have a job scheduled to run in a environment that no longer exists.

[ QUOTE ]
You might have a job scheduled to run in a environment that no longer exists.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm recreate all job and sheduler server too, but the problem is stay

We had a similar problem when we moved to Sp23 and changed the database from 8i to 10 G.

The problem was rectified by adding a datasource. The system was looking for the table via the server map datasource, whereas it neeeded the datasource by the name of the database. we added it and bingo!

Following were the steps followed:

1. Sign into EnterpriseOne.
2. Run the "Database Data Sources" application (P986115).
3. Select the "ServerName - B7333 Server Map" from the "Machine Search & Select" form.
4. Make sure that the value of the "Data Source Use" search field of the "Work With Data Sources" form is set to "DB". Then, click on the Find button.
5. Search for the "ServerName - B7333 Server Map" data source in the grid. When you have found the data source in the grid, highlight it and click on the Copy button of the "Work With Data Sources" form.
6. For the name the new database datasource, use the name of the Oracle database that appears in the error message. Do not change any other fields on the "Data Source Revisions" form.
7. Click on the OK button of the "Data Source Revisions" form to save the new database datasource.
8. Exit out of OneWorld.
9. Restart the EnterpriseOne services for the change to take effect.

Back