• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

JDELIST Forum Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekempter

Administrator
The topics of the JDELIST forums is JDEdwards® Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. This includes discussions pertaining to any module, application, or software associated with JDEdwards® ERP software.

Forums are moderated. Job ads and job requests should be posted in the Opportunities forum only. E-mail harvesters, recruiter ads, flames, and commercial ads are not allowed on the lists. References to commercial products should be restricted to name and contact.

sheeba

Re: JDELIST Mailing List and Forum Guidelines

What is the actual difference between the 2 forums?EnterpriseOne and EnterpriseOne Developers - a lot of times i am left to wonder which one to use for a technical question - as both indicate that the forum is for E1 technical .

Would appreciate if you could clarify this.

thanks
sheeba

Hi Sheeba,

Let us say, the Developer forum is for a sub-set of technical issues, which are development related. All other tehcnical issues belong to the other forum - like CNC, install, upgrade, HW/SW/DataBase maintenance, etc.

By the way, better place to ask this on the Off Topic / Help forum - though it is not a "really Off-Topic" question

Maybe, one of the moderators will move your question and my reply there.

Regards,

Zoltán

sheeba

that makes sense!. thanks much Zoltan.

i guess the moderators should specify this on the description of these forums (E1 AND E1 DEVELOPERS) , so then people won't post the same question in multiple forums on the jdelist - i have done that myself a couple of times before ('coz i was not sure - where the right place wud be for me to post)

but now it is clear. hoping we see a change on their descriptions soon.

rgds
sheeba

Status
Not open for further replies.