B7.1 voucher PO, 2 different invoice numbers

baber84

I have 2 different invoice numbers but the same PO. How do I voucher these in JDE?

Hello,

You posted this question under the E1 Technical forum but I think the version you selected (B7.1) appears to be a very early version of OneWorld. So, I'm not sure the version of JDE you are running but the answer should be similar regardless - even for World. And for future posts I reccommend the Applications forum for this type of question. I tend to dabble in both so I'll take a crack at it.

Is the total amount for the 2 invoices less than or equal to the PO amount? If so you can partially receive an amount on the PO equal to the first invoice and create the voucher, then partially receive enough to cover the second invoice and create another voucher. This can be done either as a 3 way (receive separately and match voucher to receipt) or as a 2-way match (receive and voucher at same time).

If there is not enough open to receive on the PO to cover the total invoice amount of both invoices then the situation requires some further investigation outside the system. Maybe the vendor double-invoiced you (been known to happen - too often). Or it was something else that needs to be researched.

Back