E9.2 Retrieve form request rows in Custom Request Groovy script

Vidushi

Vidushi

Hi folks,
The requirement is i have a form request from Item availability application after which i am having some rows in the grid. There is one condition which i am not able to put in the form request which is "Lot status Code != Q" or "Lot status code = blank" , anything is fine.
I want to have value of "Available" quantity for which "Lot status Code != Q" or "Lot status code = blank". But because i am not able to put this condition i am not able to retrieve "Available" quantity.
Then i thought of iterating over those Form request rows and the put condition and try to retrieve "Available" quantity through Custom request. I found out that we can iterate over rows from a Data request but CAN WE ITERATE ROWS FROM A FORM REQUEST IN A CUSTOM REQUEST ???
If someone knows, please help me with the code also.

Thanks in Advance.

Great question! I haven't done this yet but am following to see who can answer this

Hi @DaveWagoner
Can you please tell me how can I map "is equal to Blank" in Form Request? in release before than 9.2.6.x because after 9.2.6.x there is a option
"<space>" in default value.
My version - 9.2.5.1

can you show me using a screenshot what you're trying to do?

I assume that if nothing else, you could create an orch-level variable with "space" and map that into your FR.

Back