E9.1 Purchase Pricing based on aggregated volume received

JCJDE_UK

HI,

We have a situation where we need to pay suppliers based on volume breaks over the life of a contract.

E.g. We have an agreement where a supplier will supply 6000 Tonnes of bulk item over a periord of time (usually 1 year but sometimes longer)

For the first 2000T we will pay £X/T
For the next 2000T we will pay £Y/T
For the final 2000T we will pay £Z/T

I've looked at agreeemnt processing for purchasing and advanced pricing but can't see an obvious way of autamatically pricing receipts differently based on the aggregated amount received over the life of a contract/agreement.

I hope this makes sense, I'd appreciate any thoughts on how we could approach this.
Many thanks.
James

HI,

We have a situation where we need to pay suppliers based on volume breaks over the life of a contract.

E.g. We have an agreement where a supplier will supply 6000 Tonnes of bulk item over a periord of time (usually 1 year but sometimes longer)

For the first 2000T we will pay £X/T
For the next 2000T we will pay £Y/T
For the final 2000T we will pay £Z/T

I've looked at agreeemnt processing for purchasing and advanced pricing but can't see an obvious way of autamatically pricing receipts differently based on the aggregated amount received over the life of a contract/agreement.

I hope this makes sense, I'd appreciate any thoughts on how we could approach this.
Many thanks.
James
Hello James,

We have Volume Based Upselling newly introduced in 9.2 (Release 24) for Procurement as well (Like how we have it in Sales).

Please have a look.

Thanks

Back