Order Level Adjustment Definition

AnnaTal

AnnaTal

Hi all,
I'm becoming crazy! The Order level Adjustment definition doesn't work... or better I don't know what I'm forgetting.
I've done the following set up:
- advance pricing;
- set of adjustment in the schedule (schedule that already use for other adjustment);
- set of the adjustment with adjustment control code=3 to add line on sales detail file;
- set line type 'N' for the new line;
- preference hierarchy set for Customer group and item group;
- set up of Order Reprice Group on the item branch;
- set up of the adjustment with BC='5' to add the amount;
- set up of the 'item' with line type 'N' that will be added in the order.
I've inserted an order (after the refresh of the cache) but the system doesn't create a new line.
I've tried also to run R42750, but nothing.

I read all documents about this, I don't know which is my error.

All the suggestions are very very appreciate
Thanks in advance

Anna

Hi Anna!

Have you tried entering your additional line item manually to your order to ensure that there is no error with your additional line item setup? (This is always a good test)
Add it manually using a version of P4210 that you have defined in processing options of R42750 that you are using

If this works, R42750 should be able to do the same, Check processing options in R42750 to ensure that it allows sales order lines to be repriced in the correct next status (if your order lines are not in same status as defined in R42750, they are not considered for repricing)

If this is correctly set up, then your problem is probably in the adjustment setup. Possibly with effective dates (Effective date vs. current system date) but try the above first

Hope this helps
/Aarto

Hi Aarto!
You're very nice...as usual...BUT...I haven't solved the problem yet. Now the system show me an error on F4101...he said me that there isn't the record on F4101. I've created the F4101 for non stock item, I've created it with the same name of the adjustment, is correct?
In my opinion if the error is on F4101, it means that the adjustment is correct, but when the system try to add a new line it has a problem on the item. What your think?
Sorry but 'I do not know where to throw the head'.
If you've other suggestion... thanks in advance!
Anna

Hi Anna! Normally, you would use a line type for order level adjustments that does not check the item master..
This is in line type setup program, P40205, "Edit item master" should be set to <blank>

The item number on the additional lines comes from the line type description. If you really need to have an item master setup for your additional line, you could leave the "edit item master" flag on and create an item in P4101 with same 2nd item number as the line type "N" description (or whatever line typ you have defined in the adjustment definition)

Hope this helps
/Aarto

Hi Aarto,
finally I solved the problem ... not sorry you've solved my problem!!!
Many thanks and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Anna

Back