E9.2 Orchestration calling UBE but will not produce CSV output

PSJ

Long time not posting, but I need your help...

We've got an orchestration and part of it launches a UBE. The UBE has been written to produce a CSV output, and the versions definitely have CSV ticked as well.

If we run the UBE manually it will produce a CSV output.
If we run the Orchestration, the UBE only produces a PDF.

Any thoughts?

Check CSV option in Output Options properties.
View attachment 20075

Tell me if it works :)
Sorry for the delay in replying - yes, that works if we launch the Report directly. We had originally coded it to launch the report from within a logic extension, and that doesn't give you output options.
Doing a bit more playing around to see if we can get it working.

We receive a payload from an external system, and within the first section is a reference which we pass into a UDC, which gives us the branch/plant. Based on that, we run one of two UBEs, with versions specific to each branch. Fun times!

Sorry for the delay in replying - yes, that works if we launch the Report directly. We had originally coded it to launch the report from within a logic extension, and that doesn't give you output options.
Doing a bit more playing around to see if we can get it working.

We receive a payload from an external system, and within the first section is a reference which we pass into a UDC, which gives us the branch/plant. Based on that, we run one of two UBEs, with versions specific to each branch. Fun times!
Yeah, sorry, I haven't worked with LEX. But yesterday I did a example and you are right, curiously in LEX there aren't report options! awesome... I hope they improve this, so I don't know how you can do. Maybe launch from a bsfn?

Yeah, sorry, I haven't worked with LEX. But yesterday I did a example and you are right, curiously in LEX there aren't report options! awesome... I hope they improve this, so I don't know how you can do. Maybe launch from a bsfn?
The logic extension for launching a UBE is just a report interconnect. It is very similar to what you would see in NER. You can select the UBE, Version, and pass in report interconnect parameters.

Is it possible to move the logic out of the logic extension? Cross Reference UDOs are a really good option for driving the version based on your payload reference, and then you can call the Report UDO with the desired outputs.

Back