E9.2 JDE 9.2 Standalone Web Client Object Call Error

Relberg

Relberg

I am studying JDE 9.2 Standalone and was trying to proceed with inventory adjustment to increase the availability of an item that I created for a BU that I also created.
In the application P4114, when I try to add an adjustment, it starts the object call but it stays at 0% for a period and then aborts with an error message.
I checked the application P4114 in ObjectBrowser and it exists.
Is there a way to fix this error or another way to increase the item availability using JDE? I mean, not using SQL insert.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Error:
1714066979951.png

Calling obj when click add button:
1714066435215.png

How to increase availability?
1714067081492.png

Hi @Relberg ,

You have a problem with some object P4114 dependences, not deployed. Your P4114 has some custom modification??

Ok, as alternative, you can create a reclassification from P4116 application.

But check P4114 object with developers and CNC, see server logs.

Regards.

Hi @Relberg ,

You have a problem with some object P4114 dependences, not deployed. Your P4114 has some custom modification??

Ok, as alternative, you can create a reclassification from P4116 application.

But check P4114 object with developers and CNC, see server logs.

Regards.
Hello Mr. Alfredorz.
It is the 9.2 standalone version. So it has no custom modifications and all objects, system and database are running locally on my computer.
In this case a reclassification should fix the problem? How does it work?
Thank you.

Hi again Mr. Relberg,

Could you check logs in C:/ path or where you have your installation. Because it's very strange, you haven't object serializated.

Reclassification doesn't resolve it, it's a workaround for you entry available quantity) you can convert a ítem and lot in others ítem and lot (it's very flexible and dangerous haha) as you want and entry available quantity in your system. But I fear that this object seralized fails too, but you can try.

Regards.

Hi again Mr. Relberg,

Could you check logs in C:/ path or where you have your installation. Because it's very strange, you haven't object serializated.

Reclassification doesn't resolve it, it's a workaround for you entry available quantity) you can convert a ítem and lot in others ítem and lot (it's very flexible and dangerous haha) as you want and entry available quantity in your system. But I fear that this object seralized fails too, but you can try.

Regards.
Hello Mr. Alfredorz
Today, I was going to try the inventory adjustment with logging enabled and to my surprise, the process ran smoothly. Yesterday, I tried closing all E1 applications and starting the process many times with no success. The only thing that differs from yesterday is that my Windows was restarted... Anyway, now I was able to add an inventory adjustment, but there was an error because my new BP does not have the AAI accounts. I think this error is worse than before, lol. Now I will check the Oracle PDF guides and see if I can set up the AAIs.
Btw I have sent you a message in LinkedIn.
Thank you for your attention.

Back