E9.2 Issue in LEX with Select and decimal values

alfredorz

alfredorz

Reputable Poster
Hi JDE Friends,

I have requeriments for update F4072 with Form Extension throught Orchestrator and LEX. Ok, this table has some peculiarities but I'm working to try Select with all index key except UPMJ and TDAY (I will never know why are in index).

All It's OK in execution but fails with Quantity Minimum (DMNQ alias, From Level tag in application). When I test LEX I pass all values simulating from application and same quantity, in this care are 10,0000 and my user separator settings is comma too, but this fails, if I delete this condition this works successfully.

1713357288937.png
1713357419971.png

1713357439195.png

I tried with 10,0000 and 10.0000 and 10 and 100000 and allways wrong. I actived AIS debug but not show specific database select.

For luck for me, I think is valid if quantity minimum for requeriments, but this worries me a lot.

Why could be??

Regards.

This sounds familiar, I know that someone just this week or last week had issues with comma/decimal. But I think I remember something from a conference where someone brought up user decimal interaction with logic ext. I'll poke around and see if I can find anything

What values are you extracting in your fetch next?

Ahh, this might be what I'm remembering: E1: ORCH: Logic Extension Does Not Follow User's Decimal Separator Set In User Profile (Doc ID 2979852.1)

Thanks @DaveWagoner ,

Quantity Minimum is a LEX input parameter, in the application is DD DMNQ (4 decimals) and in the table and my LEX is DD MNQ (5 decimals), but I try with all posibilities as 10,0000 or 10,00000 (allways in Test in Diagnostic Mode is 10 -seems truncate to integer and delete decimals) or 10.0000 (in this case is 100000) or without decimals, allways error.
But it's curiously if not map this condition on Select and get in a internal MNQ variable (return 100000), and map this internal variable in the update works fine the update.

Last edited:
Back