E9.2 Can we allow Auto release of backorders before releasing from Credit Hold?

victorn

JDE Enterprise One 9.2 user here. We have a large percentage of accounts on a credit hold due to the value of open (not invoiced) and invoiced orders. We allow replenishment material to be ordered to fulfill these orders even if they are on hold. This material may not be available and goes on backorder. In many cases the backordered material arrives and we have not yet released the account from credit hold and the backordersed material does not auto-release. Is there a way to allow the backorders to auto-release prior to release from credit hold? Also can you offer a "Best Practice" for the review and releae from credit hold? Thanks

Hi Victorn,
The P42117 has a processing option controlling whether Held Orders can be released (Display tab>3. Held Orders>1 = Display held orders and allow order release), do you have this set to 1?
Note: The Batch version (R42118) does not provide this functionality :(

Hi Victorn,
The P42117 has a processing option controlling whether Held Orders can be released (Display tab>3. Held Orders>1 = Display held orders and allow order release), do you have this set to 1?
Note: The Batch version (R42118) does not provide this functionality :(
thanks for the info Craig. I was told that the hold switch is set to allow backorder release. I am not in a role that has access to the system configuration but I ask because I am looking to make a few changes to how we process our sales orders and having backorders auto release is a key part to the changes I would like to implement. Thanks again!

Back