F0902 and F0911

budLL

Well Known Member
[crazy]
Hi,

Does anyone can let me know that which business view has F0902 join with F0911?

Thank you.

I’m curious, what are you trying to do where you need these two tables joined? Essentially, the information in the F0902 is a summarized form of the F0911.

Knowing this might help us find an alternate solution.

Sincerely

F0911 contains all the accounts have activities in each period. If one account has no activity but has opeing balance from prior periods in F0902, we still want to show this account with opening balance and no activity in the report. That's why I am thinking maybe I can find a business view has these 2 tables joined together.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Hi Bud

Not sure what type of report you are creating, but in F0902 if
APYC <> 0 and sum of AN01 to AN14 = 0, indicates an account with an opening balance but no transactions in a fiscal year. However make sure you include all subledger accounts as well (if posting edit code <> S).

Rgds,

Hi,

Here is another situation. If the sum of AN01 to AN06 = 0, and AN07 = 0 also, but there are transactions in the period 07, how can I know that this account has tractions in F0911 from F0902?

For each one from AN01 to AN14, is called amount net posting for that perios, but if AN01 = 0, maybe it either can be that there is no transactions in period 1 or it can be that the balance for perios 1 is equal to 0. Am I right?

Thank you,

Bud

Hi Bud,

Yes, you are right. Eg Clearing accounts will show 0 in each F0902 bucket, but may still have transactions whose net cumulative posting is zero.
Once again I am not sure what you are trying to achieve in your report, but one thing you could do is use a BSVW over F0911 and do fetches from F0902 and based on the result hide or display sections or variables. Or Vica Versa use F0902 BSVW and fetch from F0911.

Rgds,

Thank you for all your help.

The report the user requested is a report based on the table F0902, if the account has opening balance, whether it has transaction in F0911 or not, this account will be showed on the report. If the account has no opening balance, but has transactions in F0911, this account will be showned on the report also. So that's why I kept asking how can I know a account has tractions or not in F0911.

But now, they decided to use a canned GL report by object account. So I don't need to work on this any more. I did take a look of this canned report, as a beginner of JDE programmer, i know how much more I need to learn. :)

I am really appreciate for all your help.

Bud

Back