Receipt Reversal - Status codes 999/999

ozanjde

Hi,
We are encountering a problem with P43214 Receipt Inquiry program when attempting to reverse Match Type 1 records. The status codes of the Purchase Order are updated to 999/999 in F4311 instead of 999/280 after the reversing has been perfomed. Do you have an idea on what might cause that?

Thanks,

Ozan Basegmez

OneWorld Xe B7333 Update 3, SP 17.1G1 W2K, SQL 2000 Citrix Metaframe XP

There's a couple of procession options in P43214 dealing with receipt reversing. I'm thinking of the "Version" tab and it's third processing option, something like "Purchase Order Reversal version" in english (my screen is in french). This is the version of Puchase Order Receipt P4312 to use when reversing.
P43214 uses a processing option from P4312 to update the next status on the order line after reversing, I guess. Probably the "Partial Out Status", option # 4 on the "Default Status" tab.
Let me know if it helps ...

Friends,

I was researching the issue in JDE list this is the exact problem I am having but the solution recommended here did not fix my issue. Does any one has anyother suggestions.
Basically the problem is after Reversing the Reciept the PO Line goes to status 999/999. It should have been 999/400. My P4312 version (Status Default tab 4th option number) is set to value 400. Still doesn't work.

Any suggestions
jdeman

Hello,

Did anyone find out the solution for this situation? I am facing the same scenario here.

To me, it is clear that it is related with a setup. However, I could not identify yet this.

Thanks in case you have an information

Back