Reading Dynamic Flat Files

Hi Sofie,

As far as I know, CCUSTOM.DLL is not a standard part of base install.

Have you ever used already any custom BSFN in CCUSTOM.DLL with success?

If I remember well, there are some minor trick, when you create a new custom DLL first time.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi Zoltán,

ERP8.0 is a collection of PeopleSoft Tools and applications, such as SCM, CRM and one of them is PE1 release 8.9. So I actually used the wrong terminology in my earlier post...

Sofie

I did create a NER in the CCUSTOM DLL and this works fine. Our CNC guy did do some things to make the CCUSTOM DLL work locally as well as via the server.

Sofie,

you created new Data structures also? 'C' code uses these new data structure names? Data Structures /' "Templates" assigned to each function name in OMW?

Hi Larry,

Yes, I have created new data structures and changed all the references to the 'old' data structures in the C code.

Sofie

and you assigned the templates to each function name in OMW (not in 'C')?

Sofie,

Can you try the following steps and see whether it works.
1. Log off from OneWorld.
2. Go to B7\system\bin32\busbuild.exe.
3. Go to the menu Build and select Option Rebuild libraries.
4. Close busbuild screen once it is completed.
5. Signon OneWorld and try again.

Sunil

Hi Everybody,

I downloaded this attachement it has only two files aginst the attachment says 5 files. Is this right ? and can you please give me few tips to use this BSFN.

thanks,
Bala
ERP Software Consultant
E810, AS/400, CITRIX ( New Implementation)

Hi Bala,

>> " I downloaded this attachement it has only two files aginst the attachment says 5 files"

I have also noticed more times, that the attachment counter in the post header does not show correct value (is it possible, that this value reperesents the size of the attachment somehow?)

I think, we can post this issue to Eric Kempter on the "Off Topic / Help" board.

>> "and can you please give me few tips to use this BSFN."

Would you be please, to be a bit more specific?
You request is too general.

Read you later,

Zoltán

Zoltán

I thought that it counted the numnber of times the attachment has been downloaded. Or have I missed what you were talking about.

Hi Peter,

Maybe, you are right about "n downloads".
I will test it.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi Peter,

OFF
I tested, and the 'n' in "n downloads" counted the number of times the attachment has been downloaded.

Thanks, to let us know it!

Zoltán

Just had a request to repost the BSFN files from this very old thread. So here they are.

Attachments

• b55a1010.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 18
Hi,
I am new to using the BF34A1010, could you help me, I want to know how I format the output txt. I am modifying the BV that uses the BF34A1010, I want to include a new column(information), I am concatenating it within the string, but the txt file does not show it to me
I don't know if I'm skipping any steps.

Thank a lot for help me!!
Maritza

Hi,
I am new to using the BF34A1010, could you help me, I want to know how I format the output txt. I am modifying the BV that uses the BF34A1010, I want to include a new column(information), I am concatenating it within the string, but the txt file does not show it to me
I don't know if I'm skipping any steps.
If you're not seeing the added data there's a problem with your code.
Basically its just a text file dude. Separator characters etc are all up to you to add.
We don't know if your skipping steps because you haven't shared your code with us.

Si no ve los datos agregados, hay un problema con su código.
Básicamente, es solo un archivo de texto, amigo. Los caracteres separadores, etc., dependen de usted para agregarlos.
No sabemos si te saltas pasos porque no has compartido tu código con nosotros.
Gracias por responder.
Me había olvidado de cambiar la configuración de la ruta de salida txt localmente, solucionado el problema.
Saludos

Back