Thread: Is there a JDE utility to calculate the # of Working Days between 2 dates?

Is there a JDE utility to calculate the # of Working Days between 2 dates?

X0035 will determine the number of CALENDAR days between 2 dates. I need a routine to determine the number of WORKING or BUSINESS days between 2 dates.

If I need to use the JDE working calendar (F0007), no problem, I have this set up.

Any ideas?

Re: Is there a JDE utility to calculate the # of Working Days between 2 dates?

There is no standard program to calculate the number of work days between two dates, but it is not difficult to write a program to do that.

Re: Is there a JDE utility to calculate the # of Working Days between 2 dates?

Try this if you want to, it is not tested and I give no guarantees that it will work

Attached Files Attached Files

I recently went looking for this function and found that B0000150 worked fine for me.
    JDE 8.12
    Tool Release 8.98.44

Thank mike for this information....

I have also used B3100300 for this and it worked well.

Thread Information