Zoltan

Denis,

Do your best in english and that will be enought, and by some of your previous post we know that you can do more.

Thank's

Christian Audet

*** SHARED KNOWLEDGE = BETTER KNOWLEDGE ***

Implementing B7333 (Xe) SP16.1, SQL
(Support B732, B7331 and B7332)

Hi Denis,

Never mind your English.
It isn't problem if you can't speak English properly, just enough to write English properly :)))) (Just a joke :)

Maybe you haven't noticed yet but many of the listers (((including my great volunteer private English tutors from the Forum))) very well know that I can't speak and write English properly too.

Like Christian, I also encourage you to do your best in English and it is enough. Believe me, we are not alone with this problem on the Forum.

You are welcome again!

Read you later,

Zoltán

P.S.1: Have you read already Larry's Netiquette on the General Board of this Forum? If yes, then you should know, there is a paragraph about the common English language and about to accept the others non-native English. If not, then let's go and read it!

P.S.2: JDEList, excuse us this off-topic thread. I suppose, sometimes it can not be a big problem when many listener requires some encouragment to become active participiant of this JDEList Forum.

B7332 SP11, ESU 4116422, Intel NT4, SQL 7 SP1
(working with B7321, B7331, XE too)

Back