Thread: Create!form 7 on Windows Server 2012

Create!form 7 on Windows Server 2012

JDEList,

Does anyone know if Create!form 7 will run on Windows Server 2012, or if Create!form 7 ever supported Windows Server 2012?
    Thanks, Peter

"Give a person a fish, feed them for a day, teach them how to fish, feed them for a lifetime."

E9.1 TR9.1.2.1, Enterprise Server: Sun, Database Server: Sun, Oracle DB: 11g, Weblogic.
    Create!form 7

The thread below this one seems to indicate that there is a release of 7.1 that supports Windows 2012... "updating to 7.1.400.6190 for official windows 2012 R2 support".

Karen,

Thanks for your response.

You seem to have missed inserting the link to the thread to which you refer. I could find that thread in my search.

I sent a request to Bottomline at the same time as I raised this thread. I did get a response from Bottomline as follows:

Create!form version 7.1.4 supports Windows Server 2012
    Create!form version 8 supports Windows Server 2012/2016

Unfortunately we have 7.0.3 installed.
    Thanks, Peter

"Give a person a fish, feed them for a day, teach them how to fish, feed them for a lifetime."

E9.1 TR9.1.2.1, Enterprise Server: Sun, Database Server: Sun, Oracle DB: 11g, Weblogic.
    Create!form 7

Thread Information