Errors in BSSV while converting Math to Integer

Dev raj

Hi All,

I just started learning BSSV,so started creating bssv by using some docs. Now am facing some errors in the below code,Please let me know what is wrong in my Publisher Output value object. Also attached screenshot. I am not sure, why my "Internal VO" creates Mathnumeric and "Publisher Output VO" creates Integer on same variable?

public void setUniqueKeyIDInternal(Integer uniqueKeyIDInternal) { this.uniqueKeyIDInternal = uniqueKeyIDInternal;
}
public Integer getUniqueKeyIDInternal() {
return uniqueKeyIDInternal;
}
public void setUniqueKeyIDInternal (MathNumeric mnUniqueKeyID) {
if (mnUniqueKeyID != null)
this. uniqueKeyIDInternal = new Integer(mnUniqueKeyID.intValue());
else
this. uniqueKeyIDInternal = new Integer (0);
}
public Output_GetNextUniqueKey(Internal_GetNextUniqueKey internalVO)
{
//Copy the values from the internal VO to the published return class values.
this.setObjectName (internalVO.getSzObjectName());
this.setUniqueKeyIDInternal(internalVO.getMnUniqueKeyID());
}

Thanks in advance!

Dev Raj

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 13
Its hard to see your screen shot but it looks like you are getting some compile errors which means you don't need help with BSSVs you need help with Java.

I would suggest you spend some time learning core Java before you try to learn BSSVs. Same goes for C BSFNs. You should have a strong understanding and proficiency in the core C language before you try and learn C BSFNs. You can't put a roof on the house until you have the foundation.

Thanks for your reply!
I just started learning Java. Of course, it is not easy to learn like JDE ER coding. Hopefully, I will go through asap.

At least you replied,Thanks again.:)

Dev Raj

Back