Oracle JET development

craig_welton

craig_welton

Legendary Poster
Hi all,

Curious to hear the feedback of any developers creating Oracle JET pages to run in E1. Orchestrator monitor (P980060X), for example, is a JDE FDA app using a JET page. It piqued my interest, as you can hit the AIS server directly and create new visual content outside of what FDA provides.

thanks
Craig

Last edited:
Hi we are using JET and creating pages. This is really good what you can do with that but you need strong skills on javascript.
Here is an example with a menu on the left (linked on JDE APPL with connected user parameter and filtering) and on the right dedicated graph).
All in based on the CRM module.
JET.jpg

Hello Yann,

Thanks for the feedback. Looks like a promising extension to provide dashboard like apps.

Craig

Indeed the only limit is AIS load maybe.
Can you do just about anything with the Jet applications? All the examples show queries and graphs. But, it seems like you can so a lot more than that. Is there separate licensing for it or is it part of the tools release?

Here is an example. I have a custom HTML page I built that references google maps. User clicks on a the map to set a pin. Clicks a button to call an orchestration to update a table. Is it possible to put this in a Jet application? I want to be able use in an external form so it can be shown in an application.

For me all is included in the license.
You can create grids and a lot of things to do what you want

For me all is included in the license.
You can create grids and a lot of things to do what you want
Is there a JET environment to be installed to Jdeveloper that helps with the JET development? After reading much from Oracle support its still not quite clear to me exactly what I need to install on my development workstation to begin. I would like to create some type of hello world app to get my feet wet. Any advice or info on getting started would be great.

Hi folks

Now that the older ADF type screens have moved to JET and you can create your own, does anyone know if a licence is needed t do this?
A JET licence as well as a OVR licence?

Thanks

John

Back