Thread: How to get Full Specs of an Application

How to get Full Specs of an Application

Hi every body,

I am new to JDE. I have one issue as I have to modify one UBE application which is developed by an other developer and working fine in production. Now when I got specs of this UBE and its verion from production by Advance Get option for modification, this UBE & its version show only report header section even if I click show/hide sections button. When I tried to run this UBE by version on FatClient it says no primary section exists. Can anybody help me and explain why is it happening so, and how can I get full specs to work.

Did you do advanced GET from production for the report object (usually we dont but try ) ? Did you do advanced GET for the version as well which is running in production ? Was this report entirely created as a version override (not a good practice )

Have you also tried getting the supporting objects like tables , business views , business functions NER , processing options etc . Usually if those are missing ER validate will fail and will tell you whats missing

Thread Information