Xe/ERP8.0 compatibilty with Windows 10.

KENNEY

Well Known Member
We are currently moving all of our organization stations to Windows 10, does anyone know if the Xe/ERP8.0 full client is compatible with Windows 10. Our installation is currently only used for query, and we have no intentions of upgrading to a newer release.

We are currently moving all of our organization stations to Windows 10, does anyone know if the Xe/ERP8.0 full client is compatible with Windows 10. Our installation is currently only used for query, and we have no intentions of upgrading to a newer release.

You mean officially or "has anybody ever tried to run Xe on Win10"?

From JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Current MTR Index (Doc ID 747323.1) to JDE XE ERP8 MTR Windows (Doc ID 705350.1)
In the attachment you will see that Windows 7 is the last supported Windows version(officially...)I've never done it personally but i feel like there should be a way to get it working on Windows 10

Hi Michael,
did you managed to have Xe full client working on Windows 10 ?
I'm currently trying to discontinue using Windows 7 for security internal rules and I cannot find an Oracle Support document talking about Windows 10 on Xe.
Thanks,
Carlo
B7333 SP24

Back