Thread: Xe/ERP8.0 compatibilty with Windows 10.

Question Xe/ERP8.0 compatibilty with Windows 10.

We are currently moving all of our organization stations to Windows 10, does anyone know if the Xe/ERP8.0 full client is compatible with Windows 10. Our installation is currently only used for query, and we have no intentions of upgrading to a newer release.
    ERP8 SP24.1.5 AIX 7.1 Oracle 9.2.0.6
    Websphere 6.1

Michael Kenney
    University of Windsor

Quote Originally Posted by KENNEY View Post
    We are currently moving all of our organization stations to Windows 10, does anyone know if the Xe/ERP8.0 full client is compatible with Windows 10. Our installation is currently only used for query, and we have no intentions of upgrading to a newer release.
    You mean officially or "has anybody ever tried to run Xe on Win10"?

From JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Current MTR Index (Doc ID 747323.1) to JDE XE ERP8 MTR Windows (Doc ID 705350.1)
    In the attachment you will see that Windows 7 is the last supported Windows version(officially...)I've never done it personally but i feel like there should be a way to get it working on Windows 10
    EnterpriseOne 8.12 to 9.2
    AIX, Linux, Windows, IBM i
    Oracle DB, MSSQL, DB2
    WAS, WLS

Thread Information