Thread: DreamWriter processing options

DreamWriter processing options

I have a pgm that has over 20 Dream Writer versions. I need to create a new version and add a new processing parameter. This new processing parameter is only going to be used for the change I am making to the pgm. Do I have to add this new processing option to ALL other versions? Will the pgm get an error when it goes to retrieve the processing option that was never defined for all the other versions? Forgive my ignorance. I am new to JDE. We are running version 9.3

Lynk, Inc. 8241 Melrose Drive, Lenexa, KS 66214 (suburb of Kansas City, MO )
    When you update the processing options for the DW "form" ("form" is equal to the program name), then all versions for that form will now see that new processing option. Once you make the modification to your program to retrieve the new processing options, all versions should work fine.
    Bob Cagle
    IT Manager
    Lynk, Inc.
    A9.3.1

Thanks Bob. I just realized that. And that makes sense.

Thread Information