Thread: Copy UDO's from PD to PY or DV (UBE)

Copy UDO's from PD to PY or DV (UBE)

Hi All,

Anyone know if there is a batch process to copy UDOs between environments like [R9830512 - Universal Batch Engine Version Copy].

Otherwise someone has a procedure?

Thanks!!

Martí

Marti,

For better or worse, I have simply copied records from one environment to another. We are on Tools 9.2.2, so I don't know if it's different for later releases, but Doc ID 2068939.1 on MOS describes the table corresponding to each UDO type. For example, if I wanted to copy a grid format, I would select the record in F952440 and copy it back. One thing to note is the the default status for alll UDO's is held in F952460 - you can copy the status of default back as well, but they are all in that F952460 table.

Although I have never been able to get it to work, I believe you could use the web version of OMW and one of the 40's statuses to move back from Prod to PY and/or Dev.

I am not aware of a UBE per se to do it.

The official way would be to transfer them via Web-OMW and if you need a new transfer rule, e.g. from PD to PY and DV you probably need to set them up:
    Oracle Support Document 2103595.2 (E1: OMWWEB: Standard Transfer Activity Rules and Allowed Actions Settings for User Defined Objects (UDOs) in Object Management Configuration (P98230) for EnterpriseOne 9.2) can be found at: https://support.oracle.com/epmos/fac...y?id=2103595.2
    EnterpriseOne 8.12 to 9.2
    AIX, Linux, Windows, IBM i
    Oracle DB, MSSQL, DB2
    WAS, WLS

Thread Information