Thread: Form exit mode:

Form exit mode:

Hello to all, I hope somebody can help me with this issue = )
    When I call a Form through a form interconnect, I would like to know if there is a way to detect HOW I EXIT FROM THIS FORM (by clicking the Exit Button or OK button for example).
    I know that there is the SV FORM_MODE which detect how a Form has been called, but what I'm looking for is the reverse --> "HOW I EXIT FROM A FORM THAT I CALLED" : D
    Untill now, I used FI variables to transmit information like these, but it would be great if there is sometghing like this on JDE (I use JDE 9.2).

Thank you in advantage!

You're on the right track - use a FI variable, and then in both the OK and Cancel event rules of the called form, put in logic to set the FI variable to indicate which event was called (OK or Cancel). Then check that value after returning from calling the form.
    Don Sauve
    Wagstaff, Inc.
    E1 9.2, Win2016, SQL Server 2016, TR 9.2.2.6, WebLogic 12.2.1, BI Publisher

Thread Information