DRP/JDE Deployment Server Update

babnerbaptiste2018

Hello,
I have successfully restored my current JD Edwards EnterpriseOne production site(EnterpriseOne Server, Web server(WebLogic), and Deployment Server). I am on a Microsoft Windows environment. Now the second site is up and running however I have no clue on how keep the Deployment server updated with my production JDE. I am also pretty sure the Web server might require some updates although I do not know which components will require update(may be none). I have no problem updating the EnterpriseOne Server. I am trying to put a disaster recovery plan in place for my company. I really need your help guys in updating the Deployment server because as you know as we are developing new applications and reports, creating and updating new menus. The deployment server as being the repository for these developments needs to be updated so if anything happens and we switch to the second site. Please any tips or documentation about this will be very much appreciated.
Thank you so much for your help!

New MemberJoin DateApr 2019Posts1

[h=2]DRP/JDE Deployment Server Update[/h]
Hello,
I have successfully restored my current JD Edwards EnterpriseOne production site(EnterpriseOne Server, Web server(WebLogic), and Deployment Server). I am on a Microsoft Windows environment. Now the second site is up and running however I have no clue on how keep the Deployment server updated with my production JDE. I am also pretty sure the Web server might require some updates although I do not know which components will require update(may be none). I have no problem updating the EnterpriseOne Server. I am trying to put a disaster recovery plan in place for my company. I really need your help guys in updating the Deployment server because as you know as we are developing new applications and reports, creating and updating new menus. The deployment server as being the repository for these developments needs to be updated so if anything happens and we switch to the second site. Please any tips or documentation about this will be very much appreciated.
Thank you so much for your help!​

Hey guys,
I need your help! Please reply to the post below.
Thanks,
New MemberJoin DateApr 2019Posts1

[h=2]DRP/JDE Deployment Server Update[/h]
Hello,
Thank you so much for your help!

Back