Thread: Sum Totals & Concatenate like #'s

Sum Totals & Concatenate like #'s

Hi,
    I'm wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to do the following:

We have a section that stores lot # and quantity for shipped goods.

The lot # could differ for each line, or could be the same. As the user scans the product a record is created in a JDE table. Each record is unique, even if the lot # is the same.

I'm looking for (2) things:

Where lot # is the same within line #, display only 1 time. Additionally, sum a quantity from multiple sections and display as single section.

I've attached a scenario.

Thanks in advance
    Teri
    Attached Files Attached Files

You should be able to do what you want using UserVariables or Tables functions. I'm thinking you might need to sort the detail lines by Lot# so all lines with the same lot# are together.

It would probably be easiest using a Table because you could use the Sum function to get the total Qty for each Lot#

Karen.

Sum Totals & Concatenate like #'s

Hi Karen,

I did try User Variables multiple ways but was not successful.
    I am not familiar with using a Table, but will see if I can dig up some how to's and go from there.

Thanks for pointing in a direction!

Teri

Quote Originally Posted by KSwaeby View Post
    You should be able to do what you want using UserVariables or Tables functions. I'm thinking you might need to sort the detail lines by Lot# so all lines with the same lot# are together.

It would probably be easiest using a Table because you could use the Sum function to get the total Qty for each Lot#

Karen.

Thread Information