Sum Totals & Concatenate like #'s

pulsatk

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to do the following:

We have a section that stores lot # and quantity for shipped goods.

The lot # could differ for each line, or could be the same. As the user scans the product a record is created in a JDE table. Each record is unique, even if the lot # is the same.

I'm looking for (2) things:

Where lot # is the same within line #, display only 1 time. Additionally, sum a quantity from multiple sections and display as single section.

I've attached a scenario.

Thanks in advance
Teri

Attachments

• CF Sum Lot numbers.pdf
    70.9 KB · Views: 5
You should be able to do what you want using UserVariables or Tables functions. I'm thinking you might need to sort the detail lines by Lot# so all lines with the same lot# are together.

It would probably be easiest using a Table because you could use the Sum function to get the total Qty for each Lot#

Karen.

Hi Karen,

I did try User Variables multiple ways but was not successful.
I am not familiar with using a Table, but will see if I can dig up some how to's and go from there.

Thanks for pointing in a direction!

Teri

You should be able to do what you want using UserVariables or Tables functions. I'm thinking you might need to sort the detail lines by Lot# so all lines with the same lot# are together.

It would probably be easiest using a Table because you could use the Sum function to get the total Qty for each Lot#

Karen.

Back