Thread: Convert Date

Convert Date

JDE E1
    Application 9.2
    Tools Release 9.2.0.2
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit

I'm trying to import a csv via UBE. I'm parsing a date as string, e.g. 5/29/2019. I need to get it into the F42140 as STBMDT (format is 2019-05-29 00:00:00.000). I've been through a lot of threads in this forum looking for the right combination and haven't found it yet. That doesn't mean it's not there.

I've tried a lot of date conversions and haven't found anything that will convert into STBMDT. I've added several variables to my code with different formats and the only ones that show when I look at the options for inserting or updating are UPMJ. I'm not sure how to get a string to a UPMJ so it can be inserted/updated into a STBMDT. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me to know that I've come across the solution in my attempts to work this out but I wasn't that far in my research yet. Things are starting to go around in circles!

Per MOS, to convert the date/time to UTC, use Business Function B9800009 - Get UTC Time. You might also check out this doc.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information