Parameterized URL Problem

Neal Scarr

Does anyone know how dates are handled in a Parameterized URL?

I'm calling a custom fix inspect form using a parameterized URL that has a an ER select statement for the F95921 table for the FRROLE, TOROLE and EFFDATE primary key. I’m sending a date (EFFFDATE) as a parameter in Julian date format (I’m sending the value 116287) but I’m getting the following errors in the jas.log:-

10 Jun 2019 09:57:04,320 [SEVERE] NEALS - [BASE] com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INCORRECT_CONVERSION_TO_DBFORMAT] Formatting error on converting EFFDATE of Everest type 11 from OneWorld to database format. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
10 Jun 2019 09:57:04,320 [SEVERE] NEALS - [BASE] com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INCORRECT_CONVERSION_TO_DBFORMAT] Formatting error on converting EFFDATE of Everest type 11 from OneWorld to database format. com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INCORRECT_CONVERSION_TO_DBFORMAT] Formatting error on converting EFFDATE of Everest type 11 from OneWorld to database format.

The parameterized URL works if I don't include the date, but the date is required to make the record unique.

Should dates be sent in Julian date format or another format or can't I use dates in a parameterized URL?

Thanks,

Neal

Neal,
The parameters should be entered the same way as if you were typing them directly into the target form. For example, your jdedate of 116287 should work if put in the parameter list as 10/13/2016, if you're using the USA date format of MM/DD/YYYY.

Good Luck!

Back