Table Conversion Properties - "Clear Output Tables" not working

Patrickjk

Hello All,

My employer just upgraded from JDE 7.3.3.3 to JDE 9.2 two weeks ago.

One of the Table Conversion objects that has the Table Conversion Property "Clear Output Tables" checkbox checked is functioning as expected in the lower environments, but for some reason it is not clearing out all records from the output table in the production environment.

I've confirmed the table Conversion Properties in production match the equivalent properties in the lower environments, and I had the CNC do logging on the production job which didn't even list the output table, so the log really didn't reveal where the issue(s) is occurring. The only other thought I had is that something became corrupted in the code with the production build/deployment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Patrick

Peter,

That was the issue.

My company went live with JDE 9.2 two weeks ago, and my brain is on overload especially since over two hundred issues have been logged to the helpdesk since then.

Thanks a heap...Hmmm...Or is it a stack? Just a little Monday morning humor to start out the work week.

Patrick

Peter's question is most likely the issue since prior to 9.2 JDE had no default DB security. Now by default it does.

Back