Thread: Export utility

Export utility

Hello there

Is there any way we can export JDE information example employee information in comma delimited format?
    information might need to pull from different tables.

Thanks
    AD
    Ad

E9.1.2
    T9.1.2.3

Manual option - Export grid data button from databrowser (or any grid)... choose the export to CSV option.

Thanks Rob
    That is the option but it is very limited to the table/Application. cant do any custom export. I thought JDE might have out of the box export application which allow you to do that for multiple tables, link and export.
    I don't want to write SQL which is tedious.

Thanks
    Ad

E9.1.2
    T9.1.2.3

Another old school option is to use a fat client with ODA and query and extract using MS Access. You could also use the DAD driver with a tool like Dell Boomi to pump the data to a CSV.
    Jeremy Shearer

adeel,

There is an export to CSV tick box option for UBEs in the print setup. I've never used it. I'm sure there are JDEListers who have.
    Thanks, Peter

"Give a person a fish, feed them for a day, teach them how to fish, feed them for a lifetime."

E9.1 TR9.1.2.1, Enterprise Server: Sun, Database Server: Sun, Oracle DB: 11g, Weblogic.
    Create!form 7

Thread Information