Thread: locations list

locations list

Hi,
    I am absolutely new with JDE. Before my actual job I used other ERP system (IFS) Now I would like to know more about the warehouse module.
    Can you anybody tell me please how can I see ALL locations with items and lots? ( important: include the empty locations too!)
    Thank you in advance.
    attyss

You should read this manual.
    https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E16582_01/doc.91/e15119.pdf

Thanks,
    Matt

Inventory Management > Daily Processing > Inventory Inquiries > Item availability by location (P4100 form W4100A)
    Remember to check processing options as this form can suppress locations with no quantities
    Hope this helps
    Aarto
    Aarto Reponen

Senior JD Edwards/Serialization consultant, xperitus Denmark Aps - Your JDE experts in Scandinavia
    Part of Redfaire International, Oracle platinum partner
    LinkedIn

First of all thank you for your help.
    But if I use "Inventory Management > Daily Processing > Inventory Inquiries > Item availability by location" I can see almost everything ( Item; description;Lot/serial etc) but I can not see the ID number of locations ( for example: A02.01.01).
    Any idea?
    Thank you

HI, you can go to P4100 via fast path (or use the Location Master from the menu). This will show you all valid locations, regardless of on hand balances.

Thread Information