Thread: Printing External PDF within JDE

Printing External PDF within JDE

Hi All,

Can I have external PDF that Create Form can read and sent it to the Printer with JDE? Any suggestions.

Thanks
    Sai

Sai,

Are you asking if a PDF that was not created by JDE can be processed and printed by Create!form?

If so, the answer is probably no. The PDF's created by JDE and processed by create!form include metadata that is used in the processing.
    Thanks, Peter

"Give a person a fish, feed them for a day, teach them how to fish, feed them for a lifetime."

E9.1 TR9.1.2.1, Enterprise Server: Sun, Database Server: Sun, Oracle DB: 11g, Weblogic.
    Create!form 7

Yes Peter you got it right the PDF is not created by JDE it's created on other system..

I was able to do it via Create form.

Sai,

I have a project that may require what you have done - processing a non-JDE PDF in Create!form. How did you do it?
    Thanks, Peter

"Give a person a fish, feed them for a day, teach them how to fish, feed them for a lifetime."

E9.1 TR9.1.2.1, Enterprise Server: Sun, Database Server: Sun, Oracle DB: 11g, Weblogic.
    Create!form 7

Thread Information