R03B5005 Weird Data Selection

Abir Mannan

I did not use these reports before until lately and saw some long running jobs situation.
So R03B500X calls R03B5005 (and also R03B5001) by Passing BatchNumber as RI value (RNID for F03B20)
Now when i see the internal data selection of R03B5005, we have these lines starts with Set selection append (NO)
Not sure why we have this? Pardon my not doing coding for long time, isnt this will ommit the internal data selection lines we have? basically run the report wide open without taking care of the RNID?

Set Selection Append Flag(<No>)
//
// Select the Approved Statements and Notices for print.
//
Set User Selection(BC Notification Approval (F03B20)(NAPR), <Equal To>, "2", <And>)
Set User Selection(BC Batch Run ID (Internal) (F03B20)(RNID), <Equal To>, RI mnBatchRunID, <And>)
//
// Select the Proof Notices for print.
//
Set User Selection(BC Notification Approval (F03B20)(NAPR), <Equal To>, "4", <Or>)
Set User Selection(BC Batch Run ID (Internal) (F03B20)(RNID), <Equal To>, RI mnBatchRunID, <And>)
//
// Select the reprint Statement and Notices for print. This was added with the
// Statement Reset process. That is when the reprint bacame a 6 instead of a 2.
// The SAR number is 1800464.
//
Set User Selection(BC Notification Approval (F03B20)(NAPR), <Equal To>, "6", <Or>)

Back