Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Batch Error

No.

It's standalone vouchers.
    I guess, users did some thing wrong in wrong places.

Is there any way to roll back all related vouchers (or safely delete) and enter again ?
    RAUF
    JDE Techno-Functional
    JDE E1 8.12 | TR 8.96.40 | Windows XP SP 3

Rauf,

Sorry for the delay in reply. I've had a very hectic few days.

Provided there aren't any values in the Purchase Order columns in F0411 you should be able to void the vouchers and re-enter them.

If there are values in the Purchase Order columns in F0411 (the values do not have to relate to JDE Purchasing), then voiding the voucher will not work. If the values relate to JDE purchasing (and my memory is accurate), the purchase orders will need to be cancelled. If the values don't relate to JDE purchasing, they may need to be removed manually in the database.

Please check all the processing in your test environment first, before attempting a fix in production.
    Thanks, Peter

"Give a person a fish, feed them for a day, teach them how to fish, feed them for a lifetime."

E9.1 TR9.1.2.1, Enterprise Server: Sun, Database Server: Sun, Oracle DB: 11g, Weblogic.
    Create!form 7

Thread Information