P4210 to Price History

JDE_Knows_All

Hey Everyone,
Does anyone know the business function that P4210 uses to write a Price History Record to P4074-Pricing History? When UPC2, URAT, or EUSE is filled in during Order Creation, the price records are written to F4074. I would like to replicate this when an order is revised. I've been looking at B4200310, but I'm inexperienced in working with P4210 so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hello Folks,
I have similar requirement, I needs to update F4074 (Override the UPRC field). Presenlty, I have a Batch report which performs some kind of calculation and updates F4211 using Table I/O (Update) directly. This actually creates gap between F4211 and F4074, both are not in Sync.

Now my requirement is get the F4074 to get updated along with the F4211. Queries is like,
1) Whether we can override the URPC field calling the Business Function B4200230 - F4074 Maintain Price Histroy, with action code "C" Change. I ended up error code = 1. From many threads I got to know that having PROV =1 will prevent overriding prices.
2) How good we can make use, F4074.Update directly ? But Filtering with primary keys in F4074 actually lists 3-4 records. To which it has to update (to the last sequence)?
3) Do we have any other approach ?
Apologize if my question is VERY SIMPLE !! I am new to this, please your help

So if your batch program is directly updating the pricing fields in F4211 then the F4074 entries need to sum up to the new unit price at the SO Line level.
Whether or not you can use direct table update or must figure out how to use BSFNs to manipulate the price records depends on the nature of the price adjustment rules in place.

Hey Everyone,
Does anyone know the business function that P4210 uses to write a Price History Record to P4074-Pricing History? When UPC2, URAT, or EUSE is filled in during Order Creation, the price records are written to F4074. I would like to replicate this when an order is revised. I've been looking at B4200310, but I'm inexperienced in working with P4210 so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Hello,

Please check the BSFN B4500090 which writes F4074 records. Please verify.

Thanks

Back