Implement Finacncilas on 8.12

Rauf

Rauf

VIP Member
We are about to begin implementation of a small company into existing JDE environment. It's an affiliate company. We are implementing this in-house and modules are GL, AP, AR and FA. I have done implementation of FA before for another affiliate company.
Now...
Is it wise to do a learn, try and implement method ?
Is there any step by steps documents available on the net ( I have standard documentation from Oracle) ?
Can I upload all previous vouchers and invoices using Z files ?

Last edited:
We are about to begin implementation of a small company into existing JDE environment. It's an affiliate company. We are implementing this in-house and modules are GL, AP, AR and FA. I have done implementation of FA before for another affiliate company.
Now, is it wise to do a learn, try and implement method ? Is there any step by steps documents available on the net ( I have documentation from Oracle). ? Can I upload all previews vouchers and invoices?

The standard is to upload open payables and open receivables through zfile processing. Since you are uploading GL transactions the journal entries will include all the revenue and expense entries from the receivables and payables. The Oracle white papers should do the trick for Fixed Assets.

I'm lucky that I know Fixed Assets implementation.

Now, I focus on GL, AP and AR. Is there any step-by-step document available with any JDEList users ?

I have searched amazon.com to see any kind of printed books available on the subject "JDE E1 Financial Implementation", and found few here.

Anyone tried these books ?

Last edited:
You might also want to check out jdetips.com. We used them for Fixed Assets a few years ago when a new person started in that role, and it worked out well for them.

I have this.

But it is taking too much time to understand as this is not like "walk through" documents.

Back