Data Selection Overriden with Full Package

johnd59

Hi Guys - Does anyone know if there is a JDE delivered UBE report or SQL statement I could run to understand how many UBE versions have had their data selection and/or processing options overridden for regular delivered versions (not the web only versions)? In particular I'm referring to the attached picture where a user will go in and override existing versions and then get this pop-up message. I intend to build a new full package in our production environment and have a suspicion that I will get a bunch of calls from users asking what happened to their data selection. Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• VersionDataSelection.jpg
    VersionDataSelection.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 16
John,

You could have a look at the execution detail in F986114A. It holds the data selection and other details for each entry in the F986110.

Thanks Peter - I believe that would work, but I guessing those tables must be a feature that we don't have enabled in PROD as both the F986110 and F986114A are empty. Any other thoughts?

John,

You are probably not looking at the correct place for them. You haven't provided your system (including database details) so I can't be 100% certain. Look at SVM910.F986110 and SVM910.F986114A (for my system - details in my signature).

Back