Label Print in E1

pfaloney

Well Known Member
We have a requirement from one of our warehouses for printing labels on Avery 5160 labels.

Getting the information is easy. However, printing them without outside processing (Mail Merge in Word) is an issue.

Was looking at BI Publisher but cannot figure out how to do the labels.

Has anyone did this using BI Publisher or another process withing E1

Patrick,

There is an old blog post on this that I used once in the past for JDE embedded BI publisher to print to Avery labels. https://blogs.oracle.com/xmlpublisher/entry/avery_labels.

If you have Oracle support access search for "Avery label xml publisher" and in the community discussion results there are a few hits and one has a template from a JDE developer.

Checked out the link. However, it is asking for too much information for me to download the template.

As for the rest, I think I may just stick with a csv and mail merge

Last edited:
Checked out the link. However, it is asking for too much information for me to download the template.

As for the rest, I think I may just stick with a csv and mail merge

The download no longer exists but the article describes the template in detail. As I mentioned there are other write ups on this as well which a Google search will reveal. I assume it was asking for your OTN or other Oracle credential to login and you don't have one. Pretty much all Oracle sites do that. I wish you luck. CSV/Mail Merge is tried and true and should work fine. I was attempting to assist with the question you asked which was BIP related.

Back