I keep being asked to log in twice...

Olivia_Terrell

Olivia_Terrell

So not sure if this is strictly a CNC question or not. I (and several of my users--but not all of them) have to enter our JDE username and password twice almost every time we log into JDE. I have no idea what could be causing this--but its been happening since we went to JDE 9.2 last September. At first, I just assumed I was super bad at fat fingering my password... Any ideas?

I am also getting this issue occasionally - not every time. I am at 9.2.2.5 release

Zaki, for me, I realized a pattern; it is only happening when the user allows the session to timeout. At timeout, the login screen that appears ends in E1Menu.maf?jdeLoginAction=LOGOUT&RENDER_MAFLET=E1Menu
They enter their login--and it redirects to the actual login screen that ends in E1Menu.maf?RENDER_MAFLET=E1Menu&jdeowpBackButtonProtect=PROTECTED
So know I know what is happening--but not sure how to fix it...

I have the exact same issue with all of my users. The issue also start when we upgraded to 9.2.
The issue only happens when the users session times out.

Hopefully, someone can provide a solution to this issue as it is causing a lot of incovenience.

I have the exact same issue with all of my users. The issue also start when we upgraded to 9.2.
The issue only happens when the users session times out.

Hopefully, someone can provide a solution to this issue as it is causing a lot of incovenience.

Do you have a load balancer with sticky sessions configured on the JSESSIONID cookie for your JDE environment?

Back