JDE Upgrade Check List?

sheeba

Reputable Poster
Hello All,

We are in the process of an upgrade project from 9.0 to 9.2

Is there any sort of a Standard Upgrade checklist (for the technical side of the upgrade) to make sure we have covered most or all aspects in our cut-over plan?

We have started to gather details of what needs to be done. Technical (as in developers), CNC, DBA , Functional , Project Manger are coming up with independent list to consolidate it into one big project execution/ cut-over plan .

However, I am looking to put together one from the JDE development side of it and was wondering if there is any kind of a skeleton plan or a checklist I can start off from?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I guess this post is a better fit on the Technical thread - sorry

Attached is a rough list of go-live tasks that we did during our cut-over from 9.0 to 9.2. It may benefit you.

It doesn't include tasks we did before go-live like identifying objects to retrofit/enhancements that were impacted by new application/tools/ESU update etc.
Also, doesn't include any CNC tasks such as installation/setup/configure environments/path codes/activity rules/data migration etc.
Also, doesn't include BA tasks such as configuration/UDC setup/PO/Data selection setup/changes/versions of apps/ubes etc.
if there are any security changes/improvements need to be done, those tasks are also not captured in this list.

Attachments

• Cutover Tasks.pdf
    365.4 KB · Views: 182
Back