Thread: Error Testing Orchestration using Watchlist service request

Question Error Testing Orchestration using Watchlist service request

Has anyone else seen an error message similar to this? I seem to get it whenever I try to create an orchestration using a watchlist service request. Other orchestrations with other service request types seem fine. The watchlist itself works fine. Just getting started with Orchestrator so this is a new issue. Orchestrator 6.0 with JDE 9.2. Thanks.

{
    "message" : "ServiceRequest Test Watchlist SR 1.xml := com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingExceptio n: Could not resolve type id 'watchlist' into a subtype of [simple type, class com.oracle.e1.rest.orchestrator.ServiceRequestStep]\n at [Source: java.io.StringReader@4b5bbdee; line: 4, column: 5] (through reference chain: com.oracle.e1.rest.orchestrator.ServiceRequest["serviceRequestSteps"]->java.util.ArrayList[0])",
    "exception" : "java.lang.Exception",
    "timeStamp" : "2018-01-15:10.12.52"
    }
    Business Systems Manager
    JDE 9.2, Tools 9.2.2.3
    MS SQL Server

Gomer79,
    Have you tried the Support document to find the answer?
    E1: ORCH: Orchestrator - How to Use Watchlist Outputs as Inputs to Other Orchestration Steps (Doc ID 2345166.1)

Regards,
    John
    JDE 9.2 TR 9.2.3

Thanks. I have moved on from this project and the current version of this document was created after I asked the question. Hopefully it will help someone else at some point.
    Business Systems Manager
    JDE 9.2, Tools 9.2.2.3
    MS SQL Server

Thread Information