Can you increase font size of JDE?

Andrew2009

Well Known Member
I'm connecting to a Windows machine from a Mac. I'm using HTML5 since I can't use RDP because I'm using Mac. The remote windows machine's resolution is 1920 x 1080. It won't allow me to change the display settings remotely.

Is there a way to increase the font size of JDE so it's a little bit bigger to read?

Thanks

JDE 9.1

I don't have a font solution for you, but there is a microsoft remote desktop app for mac os. I use it on my MacBook, so I assume it will work on a desktop mac.

Thanks for your reply. I tried that already but it does not work. I also tried Parallels Client app but no luck either. I think it's because my client is using Pulse Connect gateway. So the only way it's working right now is via HTML5

The only way I see to change the font size is to actually tweak the CSS file used by JDE to render the Web Pages. Honestly, I wouldn't do that.

What if you just increase the Zoom on the Browser running JDE on the machine you connect remotely? On Internet Explorer, you can go to the "Tools" menu, then "Zoom" and increase the Zoom. Also, if you click "Ctrl +" it will increase the zoom as well. The "Ctrl +" also works on Google Chrome.

I'm using the heavy client and not the web. I'm wondering if we can increase the font size of the NER code in the heavy client.

So its actually the OMW Development Tools you want to control font size on then?

Back