Suppress inter-company entries for one batch

jimmymac

Reputable Poster
We are on E1 9.0, tools 9.1.4.7.

Our issue is that we had a GL batch post last week that did not create automatic inter-company entries for one transaction. We do not know why, but we will need to manually enter those entries that that were not created. Basically its one credit to an account in one company, and a debit to an account in another company.

The problem is that when we enter and post this transaction, it will create intercompany entries we do not want.

One option is to turn off Intercompany in the GA Constants, then process this transaction, then change intercompany back.

But isn't there a way we can set this new 2 line batch to not create intercompany. I thought there was a setting at the batch level, but cannot find it. Trying to find a way so we don't have to turn it off then back on in GA constants.

We are on E1 9.0, tools 9.1.4.7.

Our issue is that we had a GL batch post last week that did not create automatic inter-company entries for one transaction. We do not know why, but we will need to manually enter those entries that that were not created. Basically its one credit to an account in one company, and a debit to an account in another company.

The problem is that when we enter and post this transaction, it will create intercompany entries we do not want.

One option is to turn off Intercompany in the GA Constants, then process this transaction, then change intercompany back.

But isn't there a way we can set this new 2 line batch to not create intercompany. I thought there was a setting at the batch level, but cannot find it. Trying to find a way so we don't have to turn it off then back on in GA constants.

I'm not in front of the application but I believe from the batch review screen there is an option if you have the security, to override the creation of the intercompany entries.

Back