JDE DEMO 9.20 Business function Library load failed - C:\E920\DEMO\bin32\CALLBSFN.dll

Rauf

Rauf

VIP Member
I struggled to install JDE DEMO 9.2 in Windows 7. But I could do it.
Everything is fine, but I get the following error after log in to Solution Explorer.
Code:
Business function Library load failed - C:\E920\DEMO\bin32\CALLBSFN.dll

Code:
Business function Library load failed - C:\E920\DEMO\bin32\CALLBSFN.dll - _jdeInitEnvBSFN@12

I researched the case an found that it is due to missing Visaul C++ 2013 Redistributable Package(32 bit and 64 bit). But I already had Visaul C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (32 bit and 64 bit).

I removed this 2010 version and installed 2013 version. Then I get another error
Code:
The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

By seeing the above error, I returned back to 2010 and right now having the first two errors. Where should I check to fix this issue?

I struggled to install JDE DEMO 9.2 in Windows 7. But I could do it.
Everything is fine, but I get the following error after log in to Solution Explorer.
Code:
Business function Library load failed - C:\E920\DEMO\bin32\CALLBSFN.dll

Code:
Business function Library load failed - C:\E920\DEMO\bin32\CALLBSFN.dll - _jdeInitEnvBSFN@12

I researched the case an found that it is due to missing Visaul C++ 2013 Redistributable Package(32 bit and 64 bit). But I already had Visaul C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (32 bit and 64 bit).

I removed this 2010 version and installed 2013 version. Then I get another error
Code:
The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

By seeing the above error, I returned back to 2010 and right now having the first two errors. Where should I check to fix this issue?

Standalone 9.2 was build on Microsoft visual studio 2013 & 2010 (x86) RTL. So you should have both.

If you don't have Microsoft Visual studio 2010 (x86) RTL then you will get the below error message , when you click on activeconsole.exe

The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem

If you don't have Microsoft Visual studio 2013 (x86) RTL then you will get the below error message , when you are login into E1 Standalone 9.2

Business function Library load Failed

Refer our Standalone troubleshooting guide : Click here

Cause : Necessary RTLs for Standalone 9.2 was not installed

Solution : Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Redistributable (x86) is required for E920 Standalone.

Download and install “vcredist_x86.exe” from the Microsoft link

Thank you very much JDEE1Tips. You are really a time saver.

I never thought I should have both.

I get this error message when attempting to install visual studio 2013 on windows 7
"this version of visual studio requires a computer with a newer version of windows"
any ideas?

Here is one idea, Jacob: how about reading the FULL thread, firstly?

Back