Composed Page Option Missing

edwardkch24

Hi All,

I have recently installed 9.2 and update it to tool release 9.2.0.3 to test out the Composed Page feature. However this option is missing. It only has the classic page option. Could anyone please assist on this?

Thanks.

Regards,
Edward Kok

Hi All,

I have recently installed 9.2 and update it to tool release 9.2.0.3 to test out the Composed Page feature. However this option is missing. It only has the classic page option. Could anyone please assist on this?

Thanks.

Regards,
Edward Kok

Hi Edward,

Special Instruction of the Application Enhancement ESU or UDO Security might be the cause for your issue.

Did you applied the ASI ? ( This will take care the Special Instructions of JN10877 )

Did you added the UDO Feature Security , UDO Action & UDO - View Security ?

For more information Refer the guide : E1: E1PAGE: How to Create, Manage, Edit Composite Page with E1Page Composer with Tools Release 9.2.0.2 and newer? (Doc ID 2098201.2)

Last edited:
Hi Edward,

Special Instruction of the Application Enhancement ESU or UDO Security might be the cause for your issue.

Did you applied the ASI ? ( This will take care the Special Instructions of JN10877 )

Did you added the UDO Feature Security , UDO Action & UDO - View Security ?

For more information Refer the guide : E1: E1PAGE: How to Create, Manage, Edit Composite Page with E1Page Composer with Tools Release 9.2.0.2 and newer? (Doc ID 2098201.2)

Hi JDEE1Tips.

Thanks. I'll look into that, one more important thing i forgot to mention is this is on a standalone demo 9.2. Any idea on that?

Thanks.

Regards,
EdwardKCH

Hi JDEE1Tips.

Thanks. I'll look into that, one more important thing i forgot to mention is this is on a standalone demo 9.2. Any idea on that?

Thanks.

Regards,
EdwardKCH

As per our knowledge , you need to bring some files from E920 Main System to Standalone 9.2 for enable the E1 Page composer feature.

We searched in google and found the below link. looks like this will help you.

https://community.oracle.com/thread/3962446?start=15&tstart=0

Last edited:
Back