Full package needs to be built even for single object.

kumarsume

Hi All,

i just started working on a project where only full packages are built.Even for modifications in a single object we need to build full package.
When i discussed with the CNC team. They say this is how system is configured.

Current package build and deploy process is:

While defining full pkg build we select deployment server as enterprise server.
once the build completes, we copy bin32 and spec folders within the new pkg to all the enterprise servers and fat client.

I want to know if there is any cnc setup/configuration which can force to build only full packages.

I tried to build one update pkg taking r0006p. Attaching svrbuild log.

b7333,sp24, win 2k8r2

Thanks

Attachments

• R9622_XJDE0001_D1160715_T192033792.pdf
    7.3 KB · Views: 9
  • BuildError.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 9
  • R9622_XJDE0001_D1160715_T192033792.txt
    200.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi All,

i just started working on a project where only full packages are built.Even for modifications in a single object we need to build full package.
When i discussed with the CNC team. They say this is how system is configured.

Current package build and deploy process is:

While defining full pkg build we select deployment server as enterprise server.
once the build completes, we copy bin32 and spec folders within the new pkg to all the enterprise servers and fat client.

I want to know if there is any cnc setup/configuration which can force to build only full packages.

I tried to build one update pkg taking r0006p. Attaching svrbuild log.

b7333,sp24, win 2k8r2

Thanks

Refer the "EnterpriseOne Xe Package Management PeopleBook" --> Understanding Package Types

There is no setting can define, only Full package needs be done for even single object changes. Ask your CNC Team , What kind of configuration they did to achieve this ?

We have checked your update package build.log , your update package not completed successfully. Attach all the package build log for troubleshoot the issue.

Last edited:
Back